- 2 cups (480ml) zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (120ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) honey
- 1 cup (160ml) apple sauce
- 1 ½ cups (360ml) whole wheat flour
- ½ cup (120ml) oats
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon (2ml) salt
- 1 teaspoon (6ml) cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon (3ml) ginger
- ¼ teaspoon (2ml) nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- In a bowl, add grated zucchini and olive oil.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and whisk. Pour eggs into grated zucchini.
- Add honey and apple sauce to bowl and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, add whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Stir to combine.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Add cupcake liners to a muffin pan and spoon batter into them.
- Bake for in oven 20 minutes, or until golden brown.