Zoodle Pad Thai
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) tamarind paste
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) brown sugar
- 2 zucchini
- 1 cup (240ml) firm tofu, cubed
- Olive oil, for frying
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) fresh cilantro, chopped, for topping
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) roasted peanuts, chopped, for topping
- Whisk together ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Using a spiralizer, make zucchini noodles.
- Fry cubed tofu in olive oil until golden. Add garlic, red pepper, green onion and fry until tender.
- Crack egg and whisk into veggies
- Add zucchini noodles into pan.
- Pour sauce over top and toss to coat. Continue cooking until noodles warmed through and tender.
- Top with cilantro and roasted peanuts.