- 3 cups (720 ml) cubed day-old white bread
- 2 cups (480 ml) milk
- 3 ½ ounces (100 g) blanched, slivered almonds
- 1 cup (240 ml) green grapes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) sherry vinegar
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) olive oil
- Sliced green grapes, to garnish
- Dried parsley, to garnish
- Slivered almonds, to garnish
- Olive oil, to garnish
- Add bread cubes to a bowl and pour milk over top. Let sit 10 minutes until softened.
- Add bread cubes in milk, almonds, grapes, garlic, and salt into blender and puree. With the blender running, add sherry vinegar, and olive oil. Blitz until smooth.
- Garnish with green grapes, dried parsley, slivered almonds and drizzle with olive oil.