PREP TIME: 10min
SERVES: 4 servings
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) jar stewed cannellini beans, drained
- 2 large heads Belgian endive (red or green or a combination), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavoured olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Roast the bell pepper until charred (either over a gas flame, grill or broiler).
Peel, stem, seed and chop into a bean-size dice.
Put the beans, red peppers, endive and lemon zest into a serving bowl.
Add the lemon zest and juice and drizzle with the garlic oil.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss the ingredients until well-combined and coated in dressing.
Serve as a yummy chopped salad or as a dip with more endive leaves.