- ½ onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) cremini mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup (240ml) baby spinach leaves
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) gruyere cheese, shredded
- Olive oil, for frying
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add in onions and mushrooms and sundried tomatoes, and saute until tender.
- Add spinach and cook until wilting.
- Take the pan off the heat and add veggies to a bowl.
- Crack eggs into a separate bowl and whisk.
- In a separate skillet, heat more olive oil.
- Pour in beaten eggs. Slide the skillet back and forth over the heat to move the eggs around and cover the bottom of the skillet.
- Once eggs are spread evenly, let eggs sit on heat for a few seconds to cook.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over entire omelet. Add cooked veggies to one half of omelet.
- Gently fold the omelet and roll into a cigar shape.
- Slide from pan to plate. Enjoy!