PREP TIME: 5
COOK TIME: 7
- 1/2 water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon torn fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- Coconut water, frozen in ice cube tray (approximately 1/2 tray)
- Combine the water, honey and vanilla bean pod in a small saucepan over low heat. Simmer for 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, to allow the vanilla to infuse into the honey.
- Remove the vanilla pod and allow the mixture to cool completely, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a blender, combine some of the vanilla honey with the yogurt, mint and 1/2 tray of frozen coconut water cubes, or more for desired consistency.
- Puree until smooth, then pour into glasses and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint. Serve immediately.