- 1 small can tuna in oil
- 1/2 cup organic brown rice
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 sachet Dashi
- 4 Shitake or button
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp arame
- 1/2 corn cob
- Handful baby spinach
- 2 tbls parsley chopped
- In a medium pot, add 2 cups water, rice, quinoa, dashi, mushrooms, arame and corn kernels.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until rice is almost cooked.
- Then add the greens and put the lid on.
- Let the rice absorb in its own heat. Lastly, drain the tuna and fold through the rice.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chopped parsley