Tuna Shrimp Rice Wraps
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1-170 gram can of flaked tuna, drained
- 8 cooked shrimp, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 large rice paper rounds
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- a handful of fresh cilantro leaves
- Toss the tuna and shrimp with the mayonnaise in a small bowl.Soak the rice paper rounds one at a time in room temperature water until soft and pliable, about 1 minute.
- Carefully lay out the wet round on a kitchen towel and blot it dry.
- Lay the basil leaves and cilantro over the surface of each rice paper round.
- Neatly position a compact log shape of the salad about 2 inches from the bottom and sides. Roll it over tightly once then tuck in the ends before continue to gently roll it up into as tight a cylinder as possible.
- Lay the seam side down.
- Cut in half on the diagonal and serve.