Tropical salad with prawns, black sesame, pineapple, purple cabbage & papaya
- 1 packet salad leaves
- 1 pineapple,peeled and sliced
- 1 Ripe Papaya
- 1/2 purple cabbage shredded
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 12 large prawns- shell on, deveined
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt, pepper
- Season the cleaned prawns with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and once hot, and grill the prawns, flesh side down first about 5 minutes and then set aside.
- Place a slice of Pineapple on the plate, assemble the salad leaves on top of it and then add the shredded cabbage.
- Top with the prawns and drizzle with the black sesame seeds & Pumpkin seeds.
- Place a thin slice of Papaya (seeds still on) next to the prawns
- Top with the noodles
- Dress the salad the balsamic vinegar and olive oil and serve immediately