Tropical Fruits with Honey and Lime Juice
Use whatever really good tropical fruits you can find for this, best served pretty soon after it has been made.
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into slices or dice
- 1 peach or nectarine, cut into slices
- 1 passion fruit, cut in half, and seeds scooped out
- 1 banana, cut into slices at an angle
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into slices
- Juice of 2 limes (or 1 lemon)
- 1-2tbsp honey
- Put all the prepared fruit into a bowl, mix the lime juice and honey together and pour over
the fruit, tossing carefully and Serve!
**NOTE Of course this is a fantastic dessert too. You could add 1 tbsp of chopped mint too.
**NOTE If you have any of this leftover, whiz it up with some yoghurt to make a fab smoothie.