Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 40 mins | Skill Level: 1 (Easy)
- 2 ½ tbsp light olive oil or sun flower oil (add extra if needed)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 30 g shelled sugar peas
- 10–12 sugar pea pods, string removed, washed and finely chopped
- 60 g small to medium Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon peeled and finely diced ginger
- 35 g freshly cooked sweetcorn kernels
- 400 g steamed rice, cold
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 young spring onions, outer layer removed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
Place a large wok over a medium heat and add 1½ tablespoons of oil. When oil is shimmering, add eggs and quickly stir until beginning to firm, then remove from wok and set aside.
Add ½ tablespoon of oil and remaining ingredients, except the spring onions and soy sauce. Stir for 30 seconds, breaking up the rice. Return egg to wok and add soy sauce and remaining oil, and combine. When hot enough, stir spring onions through and serve.