- 1 ½ cups (360ml) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) mint, chopped
- ¾ cup (180ml) bulgur, cooked
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) lemon juice
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Put chopped parsley and mint into a bowl. Add cooked bulgur.
- Mix in minced garlic, scallions, cucumber, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle in olive oil. Squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.