- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 ¼ cup (300ml) cashews
- 1 ¼ cup (300ml) water
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Parmesan
- 4 cloves garlic, roasted
- Olive oil, for frying
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) fresh basil, torn, for topping
- Soak cashews in water to soften.
- Using a spiralizer, form sweet potatoes into noodles.
- Add drained and rinsed cashews to a blender. Add water, roasted garlic, and parmesan. Blend until smooth.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add sweet potato noodles and toss to coat in olive oil. Cook until crisp, but not crunchy.
- Add cashew sauce to pan and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a plate, and top with torn fresh basil.