Sweet Potato Home Fries
Yield: 4 servings
- 6 slices bacon, cut into small slices
- 2 sweet potatoes, unpeeled, chopped into 1” chunks
- Sprinkled sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch chives or green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat a large heavy duty skillet or sauté pan over medium high heat then add the bacon.
- Sauté until crispy then strain off half of the fat and reserve the bacon.
- Place the pan back over the heat and add the sweet potatoes.
- Brown them on all sides until they’re tender.
- Toss in the bacon, chives and seasoning.
- Serve and enjoy!