- 175 ml Milk
- 80g Chickpea Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 apples
- Brown sugar soft
- Good toffee ice cream – swirley
- Mix the milk, egg, olive oil and honey together – rain in the flour and rest for twenty minutes.
- Pour a little of the batter into a good non stick pan and move around until it coats the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for two minutes over a medium heat and turn over.
- Repeat and remove from the pan.
- For the caramelized apples, peel and core the apples, place into a pan with a little butter and brown lightly – add the soft brown sugar and caramelize the apples.
- Serve the apples with the crepes and top with toffee ice cream.