Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash
- ½ tablespoon (8ml) butter
- ½ tablespoon (8ml) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon (3ml) sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon (3ml) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small bok choy, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 large Yukon Gold potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup (240ml) frozen edamame, defrosted
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Parboil cubed potatoes and sweet potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Put butter and olive oil in a large skillet and melt.
- Add sweet paprika and cayenne pepper and stir to combine. Add sundried tomatoes.
- Add bok choy to the skillet and cook until starting to wilt.
- Add sweet potatoes and potatoes and cook until crisp.
- Pour in edamame and cook for a few minutes to heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with hot sauce.