Summer Tomato Pasta
- 200g spaghetti
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini (courgette), sliced with a vegetable peeler
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup basil leaves
- ⅓ cup mint leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 buffalo mozzarella, torn into pieces
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, make an incision in each tomato using a small, sharp knife.
- Tear in half, squeeze out the seeds and discard.
- Toss the pasta with the tomato, zucchini, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, basil, mint, salt and pepper. Divide the pasta between serving plates and top with mozzarella to serve.