- 1 quantity of basic dough (get this recipe here)
- tomato base (get this recipe here)
- 200g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 small courgettes, peeled into ribbons with a potato peeler
- 100g green olives, pitted
- 125g baby tomatoes
- Handful of micro basil leaves
- Combine flours, salt and yeast in a large bowl.
- Combine water, honey and olive oil in a jug and add to the flour to make a dough that is soft but not sticky.
- Knead well and place into an oiled plastic bag and leave to rise for 30 minutes. Remove and knead gently.
- Divide into 4 portions and roll each into a 30cm circle.
- Place onto a baking tray and spread each with a spoonful of tomato base. Sprinkle with cheese and scatter over courgettes, olives, capers and tomatoes.
- Bake at 200° C for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scatter over a handful of baby leaves before serving.