- 4 zucchini’s
- 1 large tin tuna in oil,
- drained or 1 fillet of flathead
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 2 tbls chopped mint
- 2 tbls toasted pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 litre vegetable or fish stock
- Using an apple corer remove pulp from zucchini’s.
- In a bowl mix together the quinoa, tuna/flathead, mint, pine nuts and seasoning.
- Stuff the zucchini’s with this mixture then place in a shallow pan with the stock and zucchini pulp.
- Put a lid on and simmer for about 10 minutes or until zucchini’s are tender.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.