Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 plump chicken breast fillets
- 80g feta cheese
- 30ml plain yoghurt or sour cream
- 45ml sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 15ml chives, snipped
- black pepper
- 250g sliced Parma ham (you need 8 slices)
- Cut a slit in the side of the chicken fillets.
- Combine the feta, yoghurt, tomatoes, chives and pepper and mix well.
- Divide the mixture between the four chicken breasts stuffing it into the opening.
- Wrap each chicken breast in two slices of ham, securing them if necessary with a toothpick.
- Transfer them to a baking tray and roast in the oven at 200°C for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slice to serve.