Structured Tiramisu with white chocolate shaving and fresh flowers
- 16 Finger Biscuits(I like the imported Italian Savoiardi type)
- 4 Tablespoons double thick cream(if not available, use whipped cream)
- 1/2 cup dark coffee(can use instant here too)
- 1 Tablespoon brandy
- White chocolate shavings
- 2 tablespoons Icing sugar (for drizzling)
- 4 fresh flowers,for decor
- Brew the coffee and add the brandy.
- Place two biscuits parallel to each other on a plate (leaving a small space in between)and drizzle some of the hot coffee mixture onto each biscuit which will be rapidly absorbed.
- Place another two biscuits onto of this in completely the opposite direction making a criss-cross effect .
- Pour some more of the coffee mxture onto the biscuits.
- Dollop some fresh cream in the centre and shave some white chocolate onto the cream.
- Drizzle some icing sugar over this using a small sieve/ stainer and decorate with a whole fresh flower.