Strawberry Yoghurt Ice Cream
CHEF’S TIP: Reserve a few fresh strawberries and a sprig of mint to serve.
- 500g (1 lb) fresh strawberries
- 250ml (1 cup) thick Greek yoghurt
- 80ml (⅓ cup) honey or castor sugar
- Chop the strawberries coarsely and then freeze for about 1½ hours or until frozen.
- Remove them from the freezer, and then chop finely in a food processor. Pulse in the yoghurt and honey or castor sugar.
- Freeze again until ready to use, softening slightly before serving.
© sharon glass 2012 | For more recipes: www.sharonglass.co.za