- 2 cups white spelt flour
- Pinch salt
- 2 1/2 cups Bonsoy
- Olive oil to fry
- 2 tbls hazelnut butter
- 1 tbls rice syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 punnet fresh strawberry’s
- 1 tsp Buderim Ginger, diced
- Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
- Gradually add Bonsoy to the flour whisking constantly to avoid lumps.
- Batter should be the consistency of thick cream, so if necessary add some more Bonsoy or water.
- Warm a non-stick pan and brush in a little olive oil. Pour enough batter in, about 1/3 cup, and roll pan so batter is even.
- Cook for about a minute, flip then cook for another minute or until crepe is cooked.
- Place on a plate covered with a clean tea towel and repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine nut butter, rice syrup and
- vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in hot
- In a small bowl, combine
- strawberries and ginger.
- Lay each crepe flat and add a little bit (about 2 tbls) of fruit in the lower quarter. .
- Fold crepe in half and then half again.
- It will come out in a triangle.
- Drizzle sauce over crepe and serve.