- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) honey
- 2 tablespoons (15 ml) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) chili flakes
- 2 acorn squash, deseeded and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) canola oil, for
- Preheat oven to 475 F (245 C).
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, and
chili flakes. Brush mixture onto both sides of the acorn squash wedges. Grease
a baking sheet with canola oil. Place wedges on the baking sheet. Bake in the
oven for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from heat. Drizzle with leftover honey