Spiralizer fried potatoes with hollandaise
Spiralizer fried potatoes
- 2 russet potatoes
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Attach potatoes to spiralizer and turn crank to create potato spirals.
- Pour a generous amount of vegetable oil into a skillet and heat.
- Add a scoop of potato spirals to skillet and fry. Flip and fry on opposite side.
- Top with a fried egg and blender hollandaise sauce
Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- 2/3 cup (160ml) salted butter
- 3 eggs, yolks only
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon (2ml) hot sauce
- Place butter in pan and heat to melt until foam begins to form.
- Crack eggs in bowl, yolks only. Pour egg yolks into blender.
- Squeeze lemon juice into blender.
- Add hot sauce and blend.
- While blender is going, take out the middle lid of the blender and slowly add melted butter.
- Pour over fried eggs and spiralizer fried potatoes