If you are looking for a bookshelf with a twist, then Annalien and Peter have just the project for you – a spiral bookshelf – or at least one that gives the illusion to be spiral.
You will need:
|PST 18 Jigsaw plus best for laminate blade||18mm melamine board (lighter colour exotic type black cherry etc)|
|PSR 18 cordless drill driver||Back panel 1000 mm x 465 mm – 2 pieces (grain in long direction)|
|Iron – I will bring one||Front panels 1000mm x 930 mm – 1 piece (grain in long direction)|
|very sharp carpet knife||black self adhesive edging (iron on type) 11mtrs|
|feet – Door stops – 4|
|4 x 40mm chipboard screws|
|screw caps to match wood|
|wood filler to match wood|
Follow these steps:
- Mark off and drill pilot holes where sides go for at the back.
- Mark out and cut shape into front shelves
- Draw out and drill holes for shelves
- Glue on edging to all relevant sides.
- Assemble shelves, top and bottom.
- Attach feet.
Take a closer look:
Download the instruction template:
Book shelf pdf