Yield: 4 – 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lb spinach leaves, washed
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Sprinkled sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pour the oil into a saucepan over medium-high heat then add the onions and garlic.
- Sauté until they are fully aromatized, until the whole kitchen smells great!
- Add the spinach, white wine and chicken broth and cook briefly just until the spinach softens, shrinks and wilts down.
- Puree with a hand blender, counter blender or food processor and season with salt and pepper.