Spinach And Feta Pies
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 40g butter, melted
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 500g ricotta
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup (25g) finely grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped mint leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 75g feta, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Brush each filo sheet with butter and place one on top of the other.
- Cut the stack of pastry sheets in half so you have 2 rectangles and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Squeeze the excess liquid from the spinach and place in a bowl with the ricotta, eggs, parmesan, mint, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Divide the filling between the two pastries leaving a 5cm border.
- Fold over the pastry edges to form a border.
- Sprinkle the filling with feta.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling has set.