PREP TIME: 10
SERVES: 4 servings
- 8 large strawberries, trimmed, halved, and frozen
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or more if berries are not very sweet
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- Orange wedges, for garnish
- In a blender, combine frozen strawberries, orange juice, and orange zest.
- Pulse to coarsely chop.
- Add orange liqueur, frozen yogurt, and sugar.
- Continue to blend until smooth and frothy.
- Divide between 4 small glasses and garnish with an orange wedge and serve.