- 1kg American-style pork spare ribs or baby back ribs
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- ¼ cup (55g) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Cut the ribs into 4 sections.
- Combine the paprika, chilli, sugar and salt.
- Rub generously over both sides of the ribs and place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Cover with aluminium foil and roast for 1 hour.
- Remove the cover and increase heat to 220°C (425°F).
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with a simple salad and thick-cut chips.