- 300g linguine cooked “al dente”
- 45ml olive oil
- 2 jumbo eggs
- 125ml milk
- 2.5ml minced garlic
- 125ml grated parmesan
- 375ml store-bought tomato sauce
- 250ml grated parmesan
- 375ml grated mozzarella
- 60g crumbled feta
- 60ml basil, shredded
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Boil water for the pasta in large pot. Add salt to the water, and boil the pasta until quite “al dente”. Drain the pasta.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the pasta in a single layer.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and the garlic. Pour over the pasta to coat it. Leave the pasta in the pan until it begins to crisp underneath. Sprinkle the parmesan over the pasta.
- When it is quite golden brown, spread with some of the tomato sauce. Then top with grated mozzarella, feta and a little more parmesan. Sprinkle with shredded basil.
- Season with coarse salt and black pepper. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Slide out of the pan and serve immediately.
© sharon glass 2012 | For more recipes: www.sharonglass.co.za