Sorbet Melon Sandwiches with Mint Sugar
- 2 different colour melons (green and orange)
- 40g fresh mint
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 1 pomegranate
- sorbet x 4 small containers (colourful, store-bought variety)
For mint sugar
- Put the mint leaves (make sure they’re dry)and sugar into the
- liquidizer and whizz until fine(about 1 minute)
- Remove the skin and slice the melons into even, thin strips.
- To serve, put about 2 slices of the orange melon onto a stylish
- bowl/plate and add the sorbet in the centre. Top it with the green
- colour melon slices ‘sandwiching’ the sorbet in between.
- Drizzle some mint sugar over and add some pomegranate rubies and
- raspberries, finishing off with fresh mint.