Smoky Chilli Chicken Burger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed and sliced lengthways
- 2 bread rolls, halved
- rocket (arugula) leaves, to serve
- lemon mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (85g) store-bought whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- To make the lemon mayonnaise, place the mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Combine the oil, paprika and chilli and pour over the chicken.
- Preheat a barbecue or char-grill pan over high heat.
- Cook the chicken for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Spread the rolls with the lemon mayonnaise and top with the rocket and chicken to serve.