Simple Three-cheese Pasta
- 200g rigatoni or fettuccine
- 20g butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sage leaves
- 150g ricotta
- ⅓ cup (25g) finely grated parmesan
- 100g blue cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10–12 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain and return to the pan to keep warm.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the butter and oil and cook until melted.
- Add the sage and cook for 3 minutes each side or until crisp, remove from heat and set aside.
- Toss the ricotta, parmesan and blue cheese through the pasta.
- Divide between serving plates and top with the sage and a little of the sage butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to serve.