Chocolate is the flavour of the day today as Yudhika prepares an amazing spread of Chocolate dishes. On the menu is Willy Wonka Style Chocolate Cake; a creamy & luscious Chocolate Mousse; Choc Chip scones with homemade Strawberry Jam, a decadent Self-saucing chocolate pudding and a delicious Chocolate & Fig Pavlova with a touch of Chocolate
- 250ml full cream milk
- 90g light brown sugar
- 35g cocoa powder
- 125g butter
- 125g brown sugar
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 100g self raising flour
- 30g cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- Place the full cream milk, light brown sugar and cocoa powder into a pan.
- Simmer and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Leave to cool.
- Cream the butter until light in colour.
- Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time with a teaspoon of flour.
- Sift the self raising flour, cocoa powder and salt into the mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Scoop the batter into a 20cm oven proof dish and use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Pour the cooled chocolate sauce over the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 30 – 35 minutes.