Seared Beef with Garlic White Beans
- 4 x 125g thinly cut new york or small rump steaks
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 50g rocket (arugula) leaves
- garlic white beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 x 400g can white (cannellini) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon grated horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- To make the garlic white beans, heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the oil, rosemary and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the beans, horseradish, lemon juice, salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat the frying pan over high heat.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- To serve, layer
the beans, steaks and rocket on serving plates.