This week Hilary Biller shares another great time saving recipe by making a delicious oven baked fish, fit for a king!
- 800g hake fillets
- 1 punnet green beans, topped and tailed
- 1 punnet baby tomatoes
- 30ml (2tbsp) capers
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Place the fillets (they can be cooked from frozen) in a large baking tray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the beans, tomatoes, capers and seasoning.
- Pour over a olive oil (about 45ml (3tbsp) and the zest and lemon juice.
- Top the fish fillets with the bean mixture and bake at 180 degrees C for 30 -40 minutes till fish is opaque and flakes easily.
- Serve immediately.