Fish Finger and Nugget Wraps
It’s time to start thinking out of the box and get creative. See how you can turn fish fingers and fish nuggets into a hearty family meal.
- 1 Box Sea Harvest Fish Fingers
- 1 Box Sea Harvest Fish Nuggets
- 8 Pita Pockets
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Chilli (optional)
- Fresh coriander
- 1 fresh lemon
- For The Seafood Mayonnaise
- 100 ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Place the Fish Fingers and Fish Nuggets onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- For the salsa, finely chop the onion, tomato, pineapple, coriander and chilli (if desired).
- Squeeze over the juice of half a lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir all ingredients together and set aside.
- For the mayonnaise, place the egg and oil into jug and blitz with a stick blender until it becomes thick and creamy – make sure the egg is very cold.
- Add the tomato sauce, mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Line he pita pockets with crispy lettuce, add the fish fingers and nuggets, top with a generous helping of the salsa and a drizzle of mayonnaise.