- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices ham
- ½ cup finely grated carrot
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, cut into lengths
- Flatten the bread slightly with a rolling pin and spread with the cream cheese.
- Place a layer of ham on the bread, then sprinkle with the carrot and top with a stick of cucumber. Fold over the bread to enclose the filling and roll up.
- Cut each sushi roll into three.
- Serves 2
- Flatten 2 slices white bread with a rolling pin.
- Combine 1 x95g can drained tuna dn 1 tablespoon whole-egg mayonnaise.
- Spread on the bread.
- Top with 1.2 lebanese cucumber, cut into lengths.
- Fold over the bread to tightly enclose the filling and roll up. Cut each sushi roll into 3.