Yield: 4 servings
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup of your favourite salsa
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Sprinkled sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Bake the potatoes for an hour or so, until their flesh is very tender.
- When they are cool enough to handle, trim the top off of them. Scoop out most of the flesh, leaving enough around the inside of the skin to keep it whole and give it strength.
- Mash the scooped potato with the salsa and cheese.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato shells, mounding them over the top a bit as needed.
- Bake until they are hot and the tops are golden brown and beautiful.