- 600g best quality smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 tub good calamata olives
- 1 cup crème fraiche or sour cream
- 1 small bunch chives, chopped
- 3 panini breads, sliced diagonally
- 6 limes, cut into chunks
- 1 bunch thyme, for garnish
- 1 tub black caviar
Mix crème fraiche and chives in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Toast the slices of bread until just crisp.
On a large platter, arrange the salmon in waves and curls over ½ the serving dish.
Decant the olives, caviar, thyme bunch and crème fraiche mixture into an assortment of small dishes and arrange alongside the salmon.
Scatter the lime chunks over the salmon and make a stack of toasted crostini to serve.