Roasted Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
- 2 ox heart or heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 4–8 large basil leaves
- 2 x 125g buffalo mozzarella, halved
- 4 slices char-grilled sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons olive tapenade
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 40g rocket (arugula) leaves
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat grill on high heat. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Scoop out the seeds and some of the soft flesh from the tomatoes and discard.
- Place the tomatoes on the baking tray cut-side up.
- Line the tomatoes with basil leaves and top with mozzarella.
- Grill for 3–4 minutes or until the mozzarella is golden.
- To serve, spread char-grilled bread with tapenade and top with prosciutto and rocket.
- Place the tomato on the plates and drizzle with olive oil to serve.