PREP TIME: 5
COOK TIME: 50
SERVES: 8 servings
- 4 cups grape tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl add the grape tomatoes and 3 garlic cloves. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper.
- In a 9 by 13-inch glass baking dish, place the tomatoes and garlic cloves, ensuring they are in just 1 layer. Roast for 20 minutes, and then stir. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of hot water, if too dry in appearance. Return to the oven and cook for 20 to 30 more minutes.
- When ready, the tomatoes will have begun to shrivel and the liquid in the dish should have thickened. Serve hot from oven.