Roasted Chicken and Chorizo
- 1.6kg chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 chorizo, halved lengthways
- ¾ cup (90g) large green olives
- 250g truss cherry tomatoes
- 8 sprigs oregano, halved
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 12 cloves garlic, skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Add the chicken, chorizo, olives, tomatoes, oregano, lemon, garlic, oil, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the chorizo is crisp.
- Discard the lemon wedges before serving.