- ⅔ cup (150g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- 1 tablespoon plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 cup (120g) almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5–6 thin stalks rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, extra
- vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place sugar, eggs, cream, flour, almond meal and vanilla into a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Spoon mixture into 4 x 1-cup capacity (250ml) ovenproof dishes.
- Cut the rhubarb into lengths to fit the tops of the puddings.
- Top the puddings with the rhubarb and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until pudding is set.
- Serve warm or cold with ice-cream.