- 6 sponge finger biscuits
- 2 tablespoons raspberry or orange liqueur or sherry
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1½ tablespoons icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- ½ cup (125g) mascarpone
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream
- 1 tablespoon icing (confectioner’s) sugar, extra
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Divide the sponge finger biscuits between serving glasses and sprinkle with the liqueur.
- Roughly mix together the raspberries and icing sugar with a fork breaking some of the raspberries and spoon over the biscuits.
- Place the mascarpone, cream, extra icing sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk until thick.
- Spoon mascarpone mixture over the raspberries and chill until ready to serve.