- 6 x 50g lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon quince paste
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 50g rocket (arugula) leaves
- Blue cheese polenta
- 2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- ¾ cup (120g) instant polenta
- 80g blue cheese, crumbled
- To make the blue cheese polenta, place the stock and milk in a saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil.
- Add the polenta and stir for 2–3 minutes or until creamy.
- Spoon polenta into a small greased ceramic dish and refrigerate until set.
- When set, cut the polenta into two pieces.
- To cook the lamb and polenta, place the lamb cutlets on a tray, spread with quince paste and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the polenta slices to the tray and top with the blue cheese.
- Preheat a grill on high heat.
- Place lamb and polenta under the grill and cook for 3–4 minutes or until lamb is cooked to your liking.
- Place on serving plates with the rocket and serve.