Pumpkin Ricotta Ravioli
- 550g pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g ricotta
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 20 wonton wrappers
- finely grated parmesan, extra, to serve
- brown butter sauce
- 50g butter
- 4 sprigs oregano
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Place pumpkin on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Sprinkle with oil and bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden.
- Combine the ricotta, parmesan, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the ricotta mixture and 2 pieces of pumpkin on half the wontons.
- Brush the wonton edges with water and top with remaining wontons.
- Press the edges to seal.
- To make the brown butter sauce, cook the butter and oregano in a saucepan over low heat until butter is lightly browned and oregano is crisp.
- Cook the ravioli in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 3–4 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain and serve with remaining pumpkin, brown butter sauce and extra parmesan.