Pumpkin Pie – Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
Yield: a snack for 4 – 6
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Sprinkled sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375°
- Whisk the egg white, honey, spices and seasonings in a medium bowl until foamy.
- Add pumpkin seeds and toss well to coat evenly.
- Pour a single layer onto a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden and crispy.