To build your own wine rack, you will need:
|PTD 40 Drill Press
||Pine 20mm (PAR) Please check that its straight.
|GST 18 Jigsaw
||Base top and bottom – 500 x 500 mm – 2 pieces
|PSR 18 Cordless drill
||Base – sides – 60 mm x 500mm – 4 pieces
||Wine rack sides – 530 mm x 400 – 6 pieces (NB grain in direction of long size)
|PFS Spray gun
||Wine rack front & back – 550 x 80mm – 6 pieces ((NB grain in direction of long size)
|PSR 1080 cordless drill driver
||Wine rack top 500 mm x 300 mm – 1 piece (grain in direction of long size)
|PSR select Screw Driver
||Wheels x 4 (if we make it mobile) if not 4 x door stops
||4 x 40mm screws
||paint – 1lt white and 1ltr back ground colour (grey can work)
||wood for cheese board – (we will use something from the workshop)
Steps for building your wine rack
- Base – join the top and sides.
- Wine rack part
- – drill holes and router
- Cut shape into side
- Join sides, front and back slats together.
- Repeat for the other 2 racks
- Assemble wine racks to base
- Attach bottom to base
- Attach top and fill all screw holes.
- Paint grey colour on and let dry.
- Paint white on and wipe with damp cloth to get effect.
- Let dry and attach wheels.
Plan for the wine rack
Printable Plan for a wine rack